Monday, November 12, 2007

Tila Tequila

Warning: In the following post, I will reveal little known secrets about myself. If you think you can't handle this, or think you may get sick, DO NOT CONTINUE READING!

Also, don't make fun of me for my stupid dreams. Some were from when I was WAY young and some were just momentary ideas.

Earlier in my blog, I mentioned that Tila Tequila is one of the reasons I started a blog. And since I couldn't think of any ideas recently (which is really shocking, I always have something on my mind), I decided, hey, why not inform my (few) viewers a little more about myself and why I'm here.

Early in my youth, I decided I wanted to be famous. I don't know why, but even when I was, like, five and didn't know of any famous people, I wanted to be famous. At that age, I wanted to be an artist, but as I got older, I wanted to be a celebrity.

I went back and forth between wanting to be a singer and an actress-
-Random words: I just wanted everyone to know that I am currently watching "I Love New York" and Buddha had JUST come back last week there is more on him in the beginning of THIS episode, so I'm really excited right now... sorry for that digression-

-Okay, so between actress and singer... I've never really tried either, so I don't know if I could. I mean, I can sing, I always hit the notes when I've had to try out for chorus (in middle school, lol). Here is where the above warning comes in: I love Disney movies, and the music. And I always think "that person's voice, their voice gets known as that character. Wouldn't that be AMAZING if that was me? or this? or this? I think it would be awesome. But Disney doesn't make classics anymore. And if it does, it's a sequel and it sucks. Also, I am pretty camera shy, so I wouldn't wanna try to be talented for everybody to judge, so pretty much those ideas are out. Nevertheless, sometimes I have these fantasies about being on the red carpet and people knowing who I am and people wanting to know who I am.

Okay, I said that's impossible, but I lie. It was impossible a few years ago, but is QUITE possible now.
Beware all- Extreme information coming: I'm related to someone quite famous.
(another random word- I just changed a Wikipedia page! I feel so cool. And smarter than Wikipedia. They were wrong on where she was born)

Anyway, back to Jody-you would know if you checked out the link- she's having a movie made about her. Apparently her life is interesting. Actually, it really is, I've read the script. And her sister is my mommy/best friend so I do know a lot of details about their crazy childhood.

They (Hollywood, god knows who) have written a script and have begun casting. They want the guy who played Capote to be my uncle. Last I knew, they wanted Kate Winslet to be Jody, I think she turned it down, but whatever. I don't know much besides that, but apparently, it IS in progress, however, may take years to finish.

When it is finished, I get to go to the premiere! Ooooooon the red carpet! In my gorgeous dress that looks better on me than that model (I sound conceited, but it is true).

There are brief periods of time where I have other career ideas, like being a cop (no lie) or a CSI.
I would love to be a makeup artist. Not for a salon, but for the movies, making people look sick or like zombies, or butchered half to death. I'm pretty creative, so I'd do well there.

But, what I've settled on, it's a passion of mine, is fashion. I'm going to school to become a fahion designer, and I'm going to be bigger than anybody who ever thought they were big. Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, move out of the way.

I'm also taking classes on criminal intent, way on the other side of fashion, but fun, nonetheless.


Anyway, I've explained that I want to be famous. I haven't explained how this relates to Tila Tequila.

A few months ago, I was looking for backpacks online, I really needed one for school. I found out that Justin Timberlake started designing Sexy Back...packs (btw, they weren't that great). Somehow, when I searched, I ended up at a blog that was made by this girl, Tila Tequila. This was the first I had ever heard of her.

So I start reading a post about how she's decided to "give up sex" for like a month. I think, wow, what a pathetic piece of trash. All her comments are mostly guys and some girls telling her how, ahem, bad that sounds, she must be easy, yada yada, pretty much what I thought.
For some reason, even though I'm horrible at remembering names, I remembered this one.

A couple months later, I see a commercial for a dating show with Tila Tequila. I was like, wow! I've heard of her! Turns out, she became famous mostly via myspace. But I knew that she had blogs too.

I already have a myspace, so I thought, well I've been wanting to make a blog, and apparently, some people get famous. Why not me?


Albeit I'm not so loose, but I have mad personality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tila Tequila can't be her REAL name. Can it?

Perhaps the trick to becoming famous is changing your last name to an alcoholic beverage. Let's see...I could change my name to Kevin Budweiser. Or how about Kevin Light? My favorite: Kevin on the Beach.

Oh, thanks for the comment on my site. I love getting comments from new people!

greeneyes said...

No prob.
Thanks for the comment here.
It made me laugh out loud.
I think my name would be Emma Tonic.
Or something much more humorous that my brain can't think of right now b/c it's waaay past the time I wanted to go to bed.