Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kumar's on House!

I don't know how many of you watch "House," but it's one of my favorite shows. It's hard not to be in love with a sarcastic ass with a perfect American accent.

Last season ended with all his cronies quitting, or with House firing them. So this season, he kind of has a little reality show game going on. He started with about 40 "contestants" and now there are about 5.

Early on in this season, I noticed a familiar face. "Kumar!!" I shout. I'm so excited, I loved him in Harold and Kumar. Of course his name isn't really Kumar, but what else am I going to call him? Tajj? No. Kumar is a much better name.

Anyway, loved him in Harold and Kumar. One of the best parts is that his brother AND father are doctors, and he doesn't want to be, because apparently being an Indian doctor is a stereotype. In the end, he decided he would seriously try to become one, because he is naturally good at it.

So imagine my surprise when I see Kumar in House, trying to become a doctor. I just had to laugh. Plus he is such a phenomenal actor. I thought he would be one of the last 3 because he rocks not only my socks, but House's as well. He used a defibrillator on a patient in some special room, despite all the other contestant's yelling. He saved the girl's life, but also set her on fire.
C'est tres amusant.

Eventually he got fired. I was really upset because I was so sure he was going to make it. He and "Cut Throat Bitch." You know, I don't even know her real name. That's what she's called. But as he was leaving the room, he said something smart and House "unfired" him.

Too bad Foreman is back and took up one of the 3 slots. He was the one who quit in the first place. House even found him a nice job in Boston. I guess now he wants to work with House?

So I think Kumar and CTB will be the final two, but I really want Foreman to leave. Maybe then "Hot Number 13" or "Overly Religious Black Guy" will make it in. Originally I thought the old guy (without a license) would make it, but he had the same ideas as House, and he doesn't need 2 of himself around.

(links to be added later. I just wanted to got this posted before the end of today's episode)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I thought the same thing when I saw it tonight. I couldn't stop laughing seeing him act all serious as a real doctor (I think this is quite a few actors in).
I kept waiting for him to make some weed joke or sexual innuenod...
but just intelligent doctor lingo came out.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I thought the same thing when I saw it tonight. I couldn't stop laughing seeing him act all serious as a real doctor (I think this is quite a few episodes in).
I kept waiting for him to make some weed joke or sexual innuendo...
but only intelligent doctor lingo came out. ***