Friday, November 2, 2007

Mr. Mackey is my teacher.

You all know Mr. Mackey from South Park? He's the one that always says "m'kay" after each sentence. This class I'm in right now has that teacher. The difference is that he has this big nose that makes me want to become a plastic surgeon.

This class is worthless anyway, so I just don't pay attention. He's talking about people installing heat in his house. I'm suppose to be learning Excel. Too bad I can't drop it. I paid money and don't want to lose that, or stop going and fail. Both would be bad. I'm wasting my time being here.


I could be sleeping.

On the other hand, another one of my teachers thinks I'm "edgy."
I don't know how he figures. He asked what my dad does and I told him he's a lawyer/consultant and then went on to explain how he's originally from Boston and that's why I drive aggressively.
He then said, "oh so is that where you get you're edge?"

I'm just guessing that everyone thinks I'm a lesbian.
I'm not planning on correcting anybody.

No comments: