Saturday, November 3, 2007

America's Next Lame Model

When I'm bored, I generally tune into MTV, MTV2, or VH1.

The reality shows are
mindlessly entertaining. Watching America's Next Top Model, I think "wow, these girls suck." Of course it's an old season, but come ON, HOW much cattier can the girls get?

Alternatively, I love when the "man skanks" on "I Love New York" are stupid. It makes me laugh, and it makes me laugh harder when my parents give a crap how stupid the guys are being.


Last week, my two favorite contestants on my two favorite dating reality shows were eliminated.

Buddha, the reasonable one from I Love New York got mad at Tailor Made and threw orange juice at him. He then got pretty hott (like military drill sargent hott) and got all up in Tailor Made's face. After he pushed "Tattle Tailor's" head into the wall, Buddha was unfortunately eliminated. Oh well. At least Midget Mac is still in the hiz-ouse.

On Tila Tequila (One reason I actually started a blog- maybe I'll mention it later), the boy named Ashley is from the south. Usually, I hate southern accents. It sounds so uneducated. Ironically, Ashley is a teacher. Then he defended Domenico, the guy who seems totally gay, after another guy claimed Domenico was gay after he was asking "would you ever sleep with a man?"


Closeted people and drama are funny.


Actually I lied.

Ashley was far from my favorite. He seemed like a pretty decent guy, but like I said, he sounded pretty dumb. Turns out he was! When she booted him, he started spewing all sorts of things and got in a rage. He threw the big planters on the ground and started shouting at...nobody? Trying to pick a fight with someone 300 yards away inside a locked house is quite useless. I did laugh out loud. Again: stupid.

Turns out, the guy he was yelling at ended up hurt (only god knows how) and the show ended with an ambulance pulling out of the driveway.


Amanda is really my favorite. When she first came in she seemed really pretty and nice. Then I changed my mind because she wears so much make-up and close ups do not do well for her. I later changed my mind back when she said boys were gross and her personality made her so much more attractive. And she really does seem to be there for Tila. I hope she isn't eliminated.


The cool people always are.

No comments: