Thursday, November 1, 2007

Obama...Osama?

Ok, so now that I got my first post out of the way, let's talk about real things. Well, at least important things.

Presidential candidates: Has anyone else noticed the similarities between the Middle East and candidate Barack Obama's name? Yea, chew on that for a second. Barack kind of sounds like Iraq, right? If you say it with a different accent, they actually rhyme. Obama is only one letter off from Osama, who, is quite obviously, not someone to be associated with. AND last night I learned his middle name is Hussein. I don't even have to make any leaps to connect that one.

Nevertheless, I was reading up on his positions (doesn't that sound dirty) and he seems like the best guy to be in charge of this country. I mean, if a monkey can do it, why not a guy that seems to make sense?

In my opinion he absolutely creams Hillary Clinton. That could be because I refuse to vote for her, no matter how good her policies may
sound. I just don't like her. I don't trust her. I liked Bill, but I hope beyond hope that she doesn't get votes from feminists just because she's a woman. Maybe this term is a time for change, but I don't want her moody greedy hands in the throne that runs the nation. I must admit, however, that ANYBODY (and I mean just about anybody) would do better than the illiterate excuse of a pathetic human being we have benefiting from the welfare of others.
Psfh.



Hooray for Obama! A name certainly doesn't do justice for the person who lives by it (again, look at our current "president.")

No comments: