Thursday, November 1, 2007

Losing my virginity.

Yes. It's true. I have never had a blog before. But with so many ideas running through my mind, I thought "why not?"

I always wondered if I ever had a band, what would the name be? I think pudding is cool. Not the actual food or anything, but the idea of it. Don't get me wrong, pudding tastes ok, but it seems so much better when you think of how it takes on so many different forms. First it's powdery, then mixed, then boiled. And finally it gets cooled and jiggly (which is the best part). So this is why my blog name is "Blog Pudding."


Just in case you didn't get the metaphor, it means that I will write about a buttload of things; anything that's on my mind. I'm not strictly about celebrities or politics or dieting. Maybe I'll write about all three. Or some sort of mutant of a post.


Ha. Mutants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. All it needs is a little white space and it is perfect.
Let me know if you ever write a movie or entertainment post and I will give you a plug if you like!