Monday, March 24, 2008

Someone wrote about my Blog!

Okay so here's the deal. Yeah, I'm skipping between topics right now meaning you won't be able to read about my dead baby until I feel like writing it.

Anyway, the other day when I was trying to figure out the web address of blogpudding (it had been so long and it wasn't in my little web bar anymore), I did a Google search because Google is the best search engine ever!

So I just did a simple search and the first website was NOT MINE. Believe it. Or not.

Just kidding, this isn't Ripley's. You have no choice but to believe it. Because I said so. The website includes all these links to other people's websites generally involving media hooplah like what's on tv. But some are really random and I just can't quite figure out what the website is about. Oh well. I don't mind.

I just think it's weird is all.

I mean who cares who Tila picked anyway? She's having another season so the first "winner" matters not.

No comments: